PlayStation Plus – KSA – 12 Month.
This is a digital product, once you complete payment, the product will be sent to you instantaneously. there will be no refund available if you changed your mind.
PlayStation Plus – 12 Month KSA, is only redeemable for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) PlayStation Accounts.
After payment is completed your product key (code) will be given to you straight away on order completion page; additionally, the product key (code) will be emailed to your registered/submitted email.
What is PlayStation Plus?
PS Plus is a paid subscription service from PlayStation which gives members two PS games to download every month, as well as access to online multiplayer gaming, exclusive discounts from PlayStation Store, 100GB of cloud storage.
Additionally you get bonus content such as skins and in-game items for free-to-play games like Fortnite.
PlayStation Plus features
PlayStation Plus online multiplayer opens new worlds in your favorite games, it grants you access to play online with friends and compete in online tournaments.
In order to play most PS4 and PS5 games in online multiplayer you need to have a PlayStation Plus subscription. Some games don’t require a subscription, check PlayStation Store to see if PlayStation Plus is required for online play.
Network functions such as online multiplayer may have some age restrictions based on the age of the child and/or parental control settings.
2-PlayStation Plus monthly games
Expand your game collection with two PS games included every month yours to play for as long as you are a member.
Build your collection with blockbuster hits, indie gems, and multiplayer party games to play online or at home with family and friends.
3-Exclusive member discounts
Join PlayStation Plus to get exclusive access to the best deals on select games, add-ons, pre-orders and more from PlayStation Store.
Members can enjoy extra savings on top of regular PS Store promotional prices, early access to demos, beta trials, pre-orders and other exclusive rewards and offers reserved for the PlayStation Plus family.
4-PlayStation Plus cloud storage
PlayStation Plus cloud storage allows you to store your data with 100GB of online storage for PS5 and PS4 consoles.
With online storage, you can save your progress on one system and then continue on another later on. You can save up to 100GB of game saved data from PlayStation®4.
How do I cancel PlayStation Plus?
You can cancel your PS Plus membership at any time.
You’ll continue to be a member until the end of your current paid period.
When your subscription ends, you will lose access to any games downloaded as part of PS Plus, as well as online multiplayer access.
What happens to PlayStation Plus benefits after cancellation?
If you cancel your PlayStation Plus subscription you will continue to have access to all PS Plus features until your next scheduled payment date.
If your PlayStation Plus subscription expires and you renew it at on a later date, you will regain access to content that you have previously obtained through PlayStation Plus.
1-Redeem through the PlayStation Store
- From the PS4™ Menu, go to the PlayStation Store.
- Select Redeem Codes on the left hand side menu.
- Enter the code and select Continue.
- The content will be automatically applied to your account, available for immediate download, or available in your PS4™ Library > Purchased section.
2-Redeem through the PlayStation®App on Your Mobile Device
Did you know you can easily scan your PlayStation® voucher code from your mobile device and add it to your wallet? From your phone, you can scan the voucher code from a printed receipt or from the computer monitor.
To scan your voucher codes, you need to enable camera access to the PlayStation®App on your compatible iPhone or Android.
- Open the PlayStation®App on your compatible iPhone or Android device and sign in.
- Tap the PS Button at the bottom of the screen to open the app menu.
- Tap the Redeem Codes, then tap the Continue button.
- Use the camera to scan the voucher code numbers as they appear on your computer screen or printed material. You also have the option to enter the code manually.
- After image capture, tap Continue to complete the code redemption.
3-Redeem through the Website
- On the web browser, Sign in to your PlayStation Network.
- In the Account section on the left, select Redeem Codes.
- Enter your 12-digit voucher code or prepaid PlayStation® card number, and select Next.